Welcome to my third party unbiased Bitalium Review!
This is one of the latest trading based crypto MLM company and I decided to take a look to see what it was all about.
Chances are someone approached you about the business opportunity and you landed here to make sure it’s legit.
The good news is I am going to walk you through the company, products and compensation plan so you can make the right decision.
Just pay CLOSE attention and read this to the end…
Bitalium Review ( MLM Company )
It is build and run by CEO: Samuel D. Walch from Switzerland, according to the official information of Mlmplaninfo is known, the expect launch date is May 26, 2020.
Bitalium officially works to attract investors to participate in Bitalium to share profits with. The company adopts profits from trading.
Samuel Walch doesn’t have a digital footprint outside of recently published Bitalium marketing material. You can also see the actor’s eyes reading a script in the linked marketing video above.
Bitalium’s website domain (“bitalium.com”) was privately registered on February 10th, 2020.
As always, if an MLM company is not openly upfront about who is running or owns it, think long and hard about joining and/or handing over any money.
Bitalium has no retailable products or services, with affiliates only able to market Bitalium affiliate membership itself.
Bitalium’s Compensation Plan
Bitalium affiliates invest funds on the promise of an advertised return.
- Basic – invest $100 to $999 and receive a daily ROI for 180 days
- Premium – invest $1000 to $4999 and receive a daily ROI for 210 days
- Business – invest $5000 to $14,999 and receive a daily ROI for 240 days
- Platinum – invest $15,000 to $30,000 and receive a daily ROI for 270 days
Bitalium’s advertised return rate is up to 1.4% a day.
Commissions are paid on the recruitment of new Bitalium affiliate investors.
Residual Binary Commissions
A binary compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a binary team, split into two sides (left and right):
The first level of the binary team houses two positions. The second level of the binary team is generated by splitting these first two positions into another two positions each (4 positions).
Subsequent levels of the binary team are generated as required, with each new level housing twice as many positions as the previous level.
Positions in the binary team are filled via direct and indirect recruitment of affiliates. Note there is no limit to how deep a binary team can grow.
Residual binary commission are paid as a percentage of 33% of funds invested on both sides of the binary team.
Residual binary commission rates are calculated based on how much a Bitalium affiliate has invested:
- Basic tier affiliates receive a 12% residual binary commission rate
- Premium tier affiliates receive a 15% residual binary commission rate
- Business tier affiliates receive an 18% residual binary commission rate
- Platinum tier affiliates receive a 21% residual binary commission rate
Bitalium’s compensation material doesn’t specify how frequently residual binary commissions are paid out.
Residual Unilevel Commissions
A unilevel compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a unilevel team, with every personally recruited affiliate placed directly under them (level 1):
If any level 1 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 2 of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
If any level 2 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 3 and so on and so forth down a theoretical infinite number of levels.
Bitalium caps payable unilevel team levels at five.
Residual unilevel commissions are paid out as a percentage of 33% of funds invested across these five levels as follows:
- 1. level 1 (personally recruited affiliates) – 15%
- 2. level 2 – 12%
- 3. level 3 – 9%
- 4. level 4 – 6%
- 5. level 5 – 3%
Bitalium rewards affiliates with prized for generating downline investment volume as follows:
- (1) Generate $25,000 in accumulated binary team volume and receive an iPhone 11 Pro Max
- (2) Generate $100,000 in accumulated binary team volume and receive a MacBook
- (3) Generate $200,000 in accumulated binary team volume and receive an “exotic trip”
- (4) Generate $500,000 in accumulated binary team volume and receive a Rolex Datejust 36 watch and access to Bitalium’s “office program”
- (5) Generate $2,000,000 in accumulated binary team volume and receive a “unique car fund” and “ambassador contract”
- (6) Generate $8,000,000 in accumulated binary team volume and receive a “premium car fund” and access to Bitalium’s “shareholding program”
- (7) Generate $15,000,000 in accumulated binary team volume and receive a “luxury villa on [sic] Bali worth $500,000”
Note that binary volume is only 33% of total funds invested. Bitalium don’t specify whether required volume is counted from one side of the binary team or both.
Bitalium’s Office Program pays partial rent costs for a rented office space.
The Ambassador Contract provides a “stable monthly salary”. And the Shareholding Program allows affiliates to ‘become shareholders of (Bitalium’s) exchange’.
No further details are provided.
Bitalium affiliate membership is tied to a $100 to $30,000 initial investment.
How much an affiliate invests directly impacts their income potential through Bitalium’s compensation plan.
Follow the steps below for Sign-up
- Click the Registration Link : https://onboarding.bitalium.com/register/TEVGVA==/Mlmplaninfo
- Fill up all your details to complete your registration.
- Verify your mail to complete registration process, that’s it.
- Now you can add your fund and activate your ID to get share and Earning with team.
- Green line is power line and Blue is your weaker where you have to join ur team.
Bitalium is your typical trading bot scheme.
The company represents it generates external revenue via day trading and scalping trading.
A trading bot they’ve named “Gilgamesh” will supposedly also be made available to affiliates at some point.
Bitalium provides evidence of trading on Webinar and Zoom Call of revenue being used to pay affiliate returns.
Instead of registering their passive investment opportunity with financial regulators and filing audited reports, Bitalium provides pseudo-compliance marketing slides like this:
In Bitalium’s case it’s pretty obvious that all that’s happening on the back end is recycling of invested funds to pay daily returns.
Bitalium’s admin(s) take their cut and what’s left is use to fund the compensation plan.
In addition to running a scheme, Bitalium’s commissions are tied to recruitment. This adds an a pyramid layer to the scheme.
Looking forward, Bitalium’s “project time line” references “Bitalium token” launching in Q3 2020. This is follow by ‘placement of Bitalium Token on various cryptocurrency wallets.’
This is known as the public exchange. First affiliate returns and possibly commissions will be switch over to Bitalium Token.
Bitalium Token costs the company little to nothing to generate on demand, and will initially only exist within the company.
For some time Bitalium Token withdrawals will still be honor through an internal exchange.
When the time comes, Bitalium Token will be announce on one or more dodgy exchanges.
The token launches, the value pumps due to marketing hype, Bitalium’s owner(s) and top investors sell off what they can, and earn good profit.
Note : We are not an Admin or Company Management, these blog is only for education propose. We are not Liable for any type of Profit/ Loss of your investment in these company. Please do your Prior Investigation about company before investment.